A Brief Description
The business-friendly environment, a stable economic system, and a clear taxation policy make Macau an ideal destination for the entrepreneurs interested in starting a company here. It is a fast developing economy offering business opportunities without geographical barriers.
Macau is an autonomous territory having its own judicial, legal, and monetary, customs and legislative system. Just a 60 km distance from Hong Kong is another advantage to the business entities.
The production of tobacco, fisheries, production of fireworks, textile exports, and Gambling business is the major source of income and revenue for the economy. Gambling business is so flourished in Macau that the region is referred to as “the capital of gambling”.
Advantages of company formation in Macau
- Political and Economic Stability
- Business-friendly environment
- Exemption from business tax, profit tax, inheritance taxes, for the first 3 years
- Customized support service centre
- The proximity to mainland China and other business centres like Hong Kong and Singapore.
Company Categories in Macau
All companies in Macau come under one of the two categories:
- Local company
- Offshore company
Other Company Structures
Other business entities’ options in Macau are not as common as the above two options. Here is the list of other business entities:
- Unlimited Company
- Mixed company
- Mixed Liability Company by shares
- Mixed Holdings Company
- Limited liability Company by quotas
- Limited liability Company by shares
- Limited liability Company by a sole owner
- Offshore company
Company Registration in Macau
Registration of a Company is quite simple but there are still some steps that need special expertise and skills. Our experts at CredentOne DMCC assist you in registering the company in Macau. It includes the following:
- Perform name check for the proposed name of the company
- Draft the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Prepare a list of shareholders
- Notarize all company documents
- Submit an application form for business registration, and submit all the notarized company documents along with the application form
- Prepare business declaration form
- Submit the business plan
- Apply for a business license
- Get business tax payment receipt
Experts Specialized Services
The experts at the CredentOne DMCC helps in the decision-making process of which type of business entity should be chosen. Further we guide the investor in the company registration process and assist them throughout the business set-up exercise.
Our staff is very professional and has a very good track record of setting up international business.
Contact us for any queries regarding the company formation in Macau.