A Brief Outline of Seychelles
Seychelles is one of the favorite business destinations for investors willing to set up a company overseas. The business-friendly environment, financial sector, asset protection, and tax benefits attract investors from all across the world to form an International Business Company in Seychelles.
Forming an IBC in Seychelles is a fascinating option for all investors eager to enjoy maximum tax benefits. It is the most versatile tool to conduct business in Seychelles. The IBC registered in Seychelles is completely tax free and the company can undertake any business activity which is permissible within the country. The Business Act in Seychelles was introduced in 1994. The company formation is also very economical in Seychelles.
Benefits of Company Formation in Seychelles
Some of the key features of International Business Company Formation in Seychelles are:
- A completely tax-free offshore corporation
- The Company can be formed by only one shareholder and the same person can become the Director of the company
- No Physical presence required
- The policy of complete privacy is followed
- No minimum share capital required. No additional fee is required for a bigger amount of share capital contribution.
- Filing annual reports of audited accounts is not required
- Complete tax exemption from any kind of corporate as well as personal income
Incorporation of an International Business Company
Here are some basic steps involved in the company registration process in Seychelles:
STEP 1 – Submit Registration Form.
- The availability of the desired or proposed company’s name should be checked
- All required documents should be submitted
STEP 2 – Make necessary Payments
- The legal documents are to be duly signed and notarized by a Public Notary.
- The amount of payment required to incorporate a company must be duly paid. Various payment options are available to the investor.
STEP 3 – Incorporation of the Company
- Once the documents are signed and payments are made the company is said to be incorporated. Upon incorporation of the company, you can now open a corporate bank account.
Documents Required for Company Setup
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Share Certificates
- A set of copies of constitutive documents
- Members Resolution
- First shares allotment resolution
- Resolution of the first board meeting
CredentOne DMCC – Business Set up Consultant – A Registered Agent
CredentOne DMCC is a renowned name across the world. We are based in the UAE and have qualified and professional staff to manage overseas company formation. We possess complete information on the law of the land and understand every bit of detail in the contract.
CredentOne DMCC plays a vital role in the company registration process and also acts as a registered agent for the client. We assist in documentation, opening bank accounts, and other important activities.
We ensure a smooth and hassle-free company registration process and you can rely on us for the best of the services.