An out sketch of Republic of Malta
The city of Valletta is the capital of the Republic of Malta. It is a member of the European Union and one of the most prosperous countries of the EU. Since the World Bank and International Monetary Fund have classified Malta as the advance economy, the foreign investments have reached to its new heights.
The proximity to Sicily and the North African Coast gives strength to the economy of Malta. The country has strong ties with the EU nations and also with the nations outside the European Union. The government of Malta is continuously striving to attract more and more foreign investments and to do so; it has introduced various programs schemes like, tax incentives for foreign entrepreneurs.
What are the types of entities that can be registered in Malta?
The entities available for Company Formation in Malta are:
- Limited Liability Company
- Limited Partnership Company
- General Partnership
CredentOne DMCC helps in decision-making to which entity to choose for the company formation.
Benefits of Company Registration in Malta
The important features of Company Registration in Malta are:
- Privacy protection
- Only 1 Shareholder/Director is required in a company (director/shareholder can be the same person)
- Being a resident of Malta is not mandatory to be a director
- Malta company formation can be a tax-efficient corporate structure
- Physical presence is not required to register the company
- A Secretary or a registered agent is required in company formation in Malta. The Secretary/agent needs to be an individual.
Steps involved in company incorporation in Malta
Here is some information for the investor about the registration process of the company in Malta:
- Selection of the proper business entity for commercial operations in Malta
- Propose at least 3 names that are unique for the company. You can also have a name check from the Registry of Companies.
- Open a corporate bank account in any recognized bank in Malta and deposit the minimum share capital required for the business.
- Draft, Notarize and submit the Memorandum of Association and the Article of Association of the Company
- Apply for the desired business licenses to start the business activities in Malta.
- Register with the concerned tan authorities for tax purposes after obtaining the certificate of incorporation.
Documents required for company formation in Malta
These are some important documents for company registration in Malta:
- The Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Company entity and the name of shareholder/director along with their residential address
- The company name and the registered office
- The activity of the company and the minimum share capital
- Name of the registered agent
- Name of the company secretary and his residence
- Copies of the valid passport or any other identity of the directors and secretary.
The need for a business set up consultant
The company formation process is quite easy and very straightforward in Malta. We at CredentOne DMCC help the client to develop an idea and offer full assistance in setting up a business in Malta. We guide in corporate structure building, tax advisory, compliance, and back-office support to help your business achieve the desired goals.
At CredentOne DMCC we provide you with customized tax-efficient structures and guide you throughout the business life. Contact us now and get your Business registered in Malta.