An overview of the twin-island
The islands of Nevis and St Kitts are an independent republic country with a parliamentary system governed under Democracy. It is located in the region of the Eastern Caribbean Sea. The literacy rate is very high and the crime rate is very low. The financial service sector is very well developed in Saint Kitts and Nevis.
The city of Basseterre is the capital of St. Kitts and Nevis. Formerly the islands of St. Kitts and Nevis used to be a British colony until 1983. The Nation is politically and economically stable with a straightforward judicial system.
Apart from the financial services sector, tourism and agriculture are the main sectors that contribute to the GDP of the economy.
Benefits of Company Formation in St. Kitts and Nevis
The major benefits of incorporating an International Business Company in St Kitts and Nevis are:
- Political Independence: Kitts and Nevis is a member of the Commonwealth; the jurisdiction is never pressurized to dissolve its privacy features.
- Zero Tax: IBCs incorporated here are free from paying any kind of taxes.
- Nominees Permissible: Professional Directors and Nominee of Shareholders are permitted. A Company can also become a nominee of another company.
- Permission of Bearer Shares: A company can issue bearer shares in St Kitts and Nevis. The safe custody by a trustee must be ensured.
- Prompt registration: Companies incorporation can be done within 48 hours.
Some Other Features:
- Minimal Paperwork– filing of annual returns is not mandatory, also auditing of accounts is not necessary for companies in St Kitts and Nevis.
- Infrastructural benefits– The government of St Kitts and Nevis provides world-class facilities for considerable investment.
- Financial Stability–The islands of St Kitts and Nevis is a member of the Eastern Caribbean Economic Community and is economically stable. The currency is stable and there are no issues of exchange control.
- Flexibility– a company can be formed by only one Shareholder and Director.
Documents required for company formation
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Resolution of Board, appointing the director
- Opening a corporate bank account
- The lease agreement of office premises
- The hiring of staff members
- The registered agent for representing the company
- Issuing Power of Attorney to the registered agent
- Register of directors
CredentOne DMCC as a registered agent
We are very well known for handling client issues regarding International company formation. The professional staff of CredentOne DMCC has years of experience in setting up international business companies.
We are very professional in our work and help the client in every aspect of company formation. From choosing the business entity up to the incorporation of the company. We help in opening the bank accounts and in the land lease agreement.
Any investor keen to set up an overseas company can contact us and we will provide our best of services to them.