Offshore companies in Jebel Ali can operate in several industries and can undertake as many activities outside the UAE but, in UAE, offshore companies are prohibited to conduct Commercial activities.
An offshore company in UAE possesses three major characteristics:
- The company should be a registered entity within the laws of the jurisdiction
- The investor or entrepreneur can be a national of any country or state.
- The company should certainly need to do the commercial activities outside the jurisdiction of registration Authority
Why set up an offshore company in UAE’s Jebel Ali?
Jebel Ali Offshore Company in Dubai is one of the leading investment nuclei of the United Arab Emirates. Some unique factors like tax exemption environment, political stability, overseas status, and economic welfare of business attracts the investors from all over the world
There are many more reasons why entrepreneurs rush to start an offshore company in Jebel Ali:
- Guarantee of asset protection
- Complete privacy of investor and its operations
- Ease of doing business
- Complete exemption from taxes (corporate, personal and professional)
- Profit Maximization policy
- To file audit reports is not mandatory
- No Minimum share capital required
Documents required to register an offshore company in Dubai’s Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority
- Certified copy of a valid passport of shareholder/manager
- Latest Utility Bill as an address proof
- Original Bank reference letter
- Resume of the manager
- Bank statement for last six months
Advantages of offshore company registration in UAE
- Enjoys the capacity of a natural person
- 100% foreign ownership
- No restriction on fund transfer to base country
- Tax-free corporate culture
- The facility of opening an offshore company bank account in Dubai
- The registered agent’s address can be the company’s official address, hence no need to rent an office space
CredentOne DMCC for Offshore Company Formation in Jebel Ali
CredentOne DMCC is a renowned name in the setting of business in UAE. We are a Company formation consultant in UAE and registered as an agent in the list of Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority.
We assist in complete company formation and guide in attaining the targeted business goals of the company. We act on behalf of the client and work as per requirement.
We ensure that our client does not have to face the bureaucracy and gets the registration easily so that they can focus on their business activities only.
Contact us at any time to set up a business in Dubai’s Jebel Ali.